30% off sitewide! Sale ends soon. -dsktp
30% off sitewide! - mbl
Anxiety & Stress, At Home with Plant People, Climate
As a company, and more importantly, a community, our mission is to heal and connect people and the planet through the power of plants. Through our mission, we have the goal of empowering people to take ownership of their own health, the health of the community and the planet.
Recent legislation from the Supreme Court of The United States has compromised not only the right to reproductive freedom and body autonomy but also environmental protection and public safety in regard to gun violence. This blog will serve as an ongoing resource to take action whether that comes in the form of donating time, and money, amplifying others' voices or sharing your voice, it is your choice.
Reproductive Rights: We believe in peoples' rights to make their own decisions about their own bodies.
Climate Change: The most pressing issue of our time is climate change. SCOTUS has recently limited the ability of the EPA to limit carbon emissions. Get involved and help save the planet.
- Learn and donate: Natural Resources Defense Council
- Tell President Biden you demand bold climate action
- If you are feeling stressed, you are not alone - here is a helpful resource for overcoming climate anxiety
Gun Violence: continues to plague the country effecting everyone. Join us in helping end senseless deaths.
- One of our favorite resources for understanding the implications of gun violence.
- March For Our Lives where you can take action (or donate) and connects people with community and policy
- Everytown: One of our favorite orgs for staying up today and getting texts and emails for continual action.
Political Involvement: VOTE! Let your voice be heard and cast your vote. Get involved with local and national policy - it is the best way we can make a change.
The Plant People Team