Grilled Peaches + Corn
"Summer time means that I either grill, or go raw. No need for cranking up the oven and heating up the house. Summer is perfect for showcasing the beauty of natures bounty. Two of my favorites are peaches and corn. This dish playfully pairs the two into a bright, bold and complex salad that is easy to make and sure to please your guests."
- Chef Gabe Kennedy
- 2 peaches - firm but ripe
- 4 ears of corn - shucked and charred on grill
- 2 tbsp each minced cilantro, mint, basil
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp minced jalepeno
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 T honey
- 1 T sherry vinegar
- Turn grill on high heat.
- Cut the peaches into quarters, then brush with olive oil and grill on one side until they release from the grill, about 4 minutes.
- Char the corn on the grill and then take off the cob and transfer to a bowl.
- Mince all of the herbs and onion and mix with the corn.
- Add in the olive oil, honey and vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper and place peaches on top.
- Serve in a shallow bowl and enjoy.